Returns & Cancellations
• ModShop does not accept returns or cancellations on any custom orders OR Made to order items.Most our items are made to order so please check the product listing for lead time as well as select carefully and make sure it’s exactly what you want and that it will fit into your space!
• Store credit may only be issued on stock items and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Returned items must be in perfect condition, with receipt, and within 30 days of purchase.
• Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. For all eligible returns, customers are responsible for shipping charges
• All discounted floor model “Sale” items are sold “As is” and are final sale, no returns or store credit will be available for those items. Clearance & Seasonal items cannot be exchanged or returned.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing:
ModShop offers a wide range of quality fabrics from reputable vendors, however we cannot guarantee availability on special order fabrics. In the event the fabric of your choice is unavailable or delayed due to backorder from the manufacturer, we will promptly notify you but cannot accept responsibility for additional time delays or charges incurred on pricing of other fabric selections. We will be happy to recommend alternative fabric options that meet the agreed estimate and best delivery time possible.
Color and Grain Variation
Due to the characteristics of wood, fabrics and other materials, there will be variations in colors and grains. Sometimes a sample may appear slightly different than your actual production piece.
Certain materials/finishes can be changed by exposure to light and/or temperature and could affect the condition of your merchandise over time (fading or yellowing). So make sure finishes selected are suitable for locations that are affected by direct sunlight or warmer temperatures.
Any of our experienced sales associates can offer expert advice on finishes that are suitable for your specific application.